The International Women's Writing Guild

• About IWWG
  • looking to car pool from New HAven CT to Wisdom House daily or...

looking to car pool from New HAven CT to Wisdom House daily or...

• June 30, 2015 6:13 PM
    Reply # 3414847 on 3392103

I am arriving at the New Haven train station on Sunday around 3:30pm. I'm picking up a rental car and driving directly out to Wisdom House. I'll be staying there until Friday morning. You could meet me at the train station and ride along if you want. Deborah Reed, DebReedSD@aol.com

• June 18, 2015 10:44 PM
    Reply # 3392500 on 3392103
    Anonymous

I'll be going up from New Haven (actually Orange, but same difference) at beginning of conference and returning at end, but my timing will be determined by dog sitter in Orange and she hasn't responded yet.

Still, let's keep in touch.  No way I'd want that commute daily!  I'd rather camp, though that is getting pretty old.

sarah.lesher@gmail.com

• June 18, 2015 3:05 PM
    Message # 3392103
    Anonymous

Hi ... if you're reading this you know that New Haven to Litchfield county is not exactly an optimal daily commute. So I'm trying to discover some alternative logistics.  Anyone interested in car-pooling, please get in touch.  will seriously consider all/any proposals, eg, daily for 4 days/6 days or even one round trip.

All content on this website is copyright protected and may not be reproduced without permission of the IWWG.